This workshop is an introduction to the basics of generating interfaces and interactive instruments.
– Interaction between Pure Data and Arduino, Max/MSP and Arduino and Max/MSP and Kinect.
– Interfaces MIDI (interaction with Pure Data and Max/MSP).
– Manufacturing virtual musical instruments (Pure Data, Max/MSP, Arduino, Kinect, Interfaces MIDI).
– Design of interactive musical instruments with Touch boards and Bare conductive.
– Interaction with music production software(Ableton Live, Logic).
– Manufacturing of interactive musical instruments with Arduino
– Programming and building circuits.
Addressed to: musicians, Djs, designers, programmers and anyone interested in building their own interactive musical instruments. Participants must have some previous knowledge on Puredata or Max/MSP and Arduino (see introduction workshop to MAX/MSP, Pure Data and Arduino)